The Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown is firmly committed to protecting children. If you have any information concerning suspected sexual or other abuse of minors, you are urged to report it immediately to:
* PA Child Line 1-800-932-0313 (intake is available 24/7)
* Pennsylvania Attorney General Hotline (888) 538-8541
* Pennsylvania State Police Headquarters (717) 783-5599 or your local Pennsylvania State Police Station
* Your local police department
The process of reporting:
–If there is an indication of imminent danger, you should call 911 immediately.
–To report to the Diocese any suspected abuse of a minor please call Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center* at this Toll-Free Number: (833) 685-8661. Your call will be received by a representative of Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Any information provided to Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center will be reported to law enforcement as required by state law.
*Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center is independently owned and operated and not associated with the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown.
Victim/Survivor Assistance and Resource information:
For Victim/Survivor information and resources, please call the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown Victim/Survivor Assistance Representative: Jean Johnstone at (814) 944-9388.
Additional Victim/Survivor information and resources are available within the eight counties of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown (Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clinton, Fulton, Huntingdon and Somerset) through the following agencies:
* Bedford County: Your Safe Haven Inc. (800) 555–5671 or (814) 623-7664
* Blair County: Family Services, Inc. (800) 500-2849 or (814) 944-3585
* Cambria/Somerset Counties: Victim Services, Inc. (800) 755-1983 or (814) 288-4691
* Centre County: Centre County Women’s Resource Center (877) 234-5050 or (814) 234-5050
* Clinton County: Clinton County Women’s Center (570) 748-9509
* Franklin/Fulton Counties: Women in Need/ Victim Services (800) 621.6660 or (717) 264-4444
* Huntingdon/Mifflin/Juniata Counties:
The Abuse Network 24-Hour Hotline (717) 242-2444 or Toll-Free PA Hotline (888) 810-2444
Mifflin County Office (717) 242-0715
Juniata County Office (717) 447-1885
Huntingdon County Office (814) 506-8237 or (717) 242-2444